- the group discusses how they will approach this fortress.
- Talus begins walking into the cave system, oh boy.
- The group will bring objects to the gate to offer as a sign of trust, we’re going to try and convince the big inside encampment to trust us. If not we’ll be running. Fast.
- The group approaches, they allow Ripley in, but everyone else must be escorted, there’s a fountain somewhere in there.
- Allowed in if you’re not marked with Ripley’s sweet new tattoo.
- Talus and the rest of the party quickly decides to leave. That was a good discussion.
- The group travels, heading toward Bodrov, they arrive in Threast. Meanwhile everyone participates in some sort of research, hunting, etc.
- Ripley believes they’ve arrived in Bodrov, and she looks for the aeon priest.
- The group is checking stuff out, Hamae finds some new cyphers in a shop. Talus buys new weapons and looks for some way to get stuff attached to him.
- Ripley holds up the party for a few days getting a saddle made for the bat.
- Ripley finds an odd Artifact that looks like a tuba, she then tries to seduce the shopkeeper.
- The group heads out and arrives in Bodrov. The city is on a massive, 500 foot tall plateau, with the town sitting on top, it’s over 800 feet across.
- Holy Shit. Finally here.
- What is the group doing? Asking after Gasper
- Aeon priests tell us that Gasper has been dead for over 80 years.
- Talus tries to find other aeon priests willing to do mechanical surgeries. The aeon priests say they are not involved in cybernetics.
- Hard No on cybernetics.
6 rolls to make for the journey here.